Single Facer/Thin Blade
- Design speed: 220m/min
- Effective sheet length: 1400mm-2500mm
- Vacuum fingerless type
- Auto rotating glue roll while the main motor stop to avoid the glue drying.
- Precise gap metering between glue roll and doctor roll, with touch screen display.
- Glue volume can be automatically adjusted with plant speed changing.
- Motorized glue area setting.
- Variable speed gearbox drive, with gears precisely grinded and oil immersed lubricated. Four axis gimbal transmission for the output shaft.
- Imported Japanese high-quality bearing for upper and lower corrugating roll and pressure roll. High temperature grease used for lubrication.
- The corrugated roll is made of special alloy steel of 48CrMo with grinding process and hardened with hardness of HRC56-60. Wolfram Carbide is optional for the corrugated roll.
- Gap between glue roll and lower corrugating roll, pressure roll and lower corrugating rolls are simultaneously controlled by double motor.
- Motorized control of the pre-heater area.
- Spraying device is equipped.
Benefits of Single Facer:
- No pressure rolls marks or degradation when using any grade of medium and liner
- High speed operation up to220 m/min with dramatic reduction of noise
- No need for fine tuning of roll gap and pressure forces
- Glue thickness automatically controlled according to paper and speed
- Quieter operation